The course of fire will consist of various size targets and will also include “hostage” style scenarios, partially blocked or hidden targets, diminishing size precision reactive targets.
Semi-Auto or bolt rifles are welcome. Iron sights or optics are allowed but magnified optics are strongly recommended. Magazine fed rifles are also highly recommended.
Targets will be engaged from multiple and various simulated field positions including prone, various barricade positions, simulated stairstep/stairwells, barrels, rooftop positions, stronghand/weakhand, supported and unsupported standing, and other positions at the Match Director’s discretion. This is NOT a benchrest match nor a “belly” match. Come prepared to shoot from a multitude of challenging positions.
- “Spotters” with spotting scopes or binoculars are allowed
- Course of fire is dependent on the stage
- 10-15 rounds per stage is typical
- 6-10 stages per match
- Target distances are from 25-200 yards
- Targets vary but are steel in sizes ranging from approx. 0.25” to approx. 10” in size
- All targets are reactive steel with no paper targets being offered
- Bipod, rear bag and sling are allowed
This match takes place on the first Saturday of each month.
See Calendar for match times.