Pima Pistol Club is located on 15 acres in the western foothills of the Santa Catalina Mountains, about 15 miles north of Tucson, Arizona. The facility includes a 100-yard main range with covered shooting benches, a 50-yard youth range, a 200-yard rifle range and two 50-yard practical pistol ranges. The range is open year round to members of the public.
Pima Pistol Club is a member managed and operated facility. The range property is owned by the club and PPC is self-supporting. The club has been in continuous operation since 1920.
The original range was located west of Tucson on the site of what is now Pima Community College's West Campus. The range has been at its present site since 1968.